Sunfields Camping Rules
- You will receive your Sunfields Camping bracelet at the main entrance of Sunrise Festival.
Note: it will only be possible to receive your bracelet if you have a valid ticket and ID card.
- The organization of Sunrise Festival has set up a few camping rules to guarantee your safety during your stay at Sunfields Camping. People who violate these rules will be asked to leave Sunfields Camping and might also be excluded to the festival.
- No cooker or gas utilities are allowed at Sunfields Camping.
Note: single use disposable barbecues are available at the Sunfields Camping Shop. The organization will provide a BBQ zone: please do not barbecue near your own tent.
- It is allowed to bring your own food and drinks to Sunfields Camping but there's a limit of 6 canned alcoholic drinks (max. 50cl each) and 6 cans or bottles (plastic) of water/soda/energy drink (max. 50cl each) per person. You're only allowed to consume your own food and drinks at Sunfields Camping and not on the festival grounds. You can only enter once with the limited amount of drinks or food. Alcoholic liquors are not allowed.
- Camp space is limited. You can bring a tent as big as you want, but you have to make sure that the surface of the tent is used for the number of people who fit in the tent. If you bring a tent for 5 people, you will have to sleep in it with 5 people. Otherwise, the campsite will be too small.
- It will be possible to buy food and drinks at Sunfields Camping. Breakfast options are also available.
- There is also a Sunfields Camping Shop with all kinds of supplies.
- Toilet units will be available at Sunfields Camping and they will be free.
Sunfields Camping Facilities
Sunfields Camping offers everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible!