When ordering your ticket you MUST agree with the general conditions. If you do not agree, you won't be able to buy a ticket.
The organisation reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who arrives after the check in hours stated above, even if they have a valid ticket.
INTERNAL REGULATIONS SUNRISE FESTIVAL
Present regulations will be made clearly visible at the entrance as stipulated by the law.
Last modified on the 24th of May 2018.
EXIT = NO RE-ENTRY DON'T BRING FOOD, DRINKS, WEAPONS or DRUGS
Persons entering the festival grounds must review these regulations and accept and comply with the provisions.
Every person presenting him or herself at the entrance of the festival grounds must be in possession of either a valid entry ticket or a special admission issued by the organiser. One entry ticket is only valid for 1 admission of 1 person and is only valid on the day or days of the festival. When leaving the site, a new entry ticket is needed. Forging the entry ticket or any other special admission to access the site will be prosecuted without exception. The organisation reserves the right to deny visitors access to the festival from 22:00h on Saturday and 20:00h on Sunday, regardless of a valid entry ticket or special admission issued by the organiser. Each holder of an entry ticket or a special admission issued by the organiser is at the campsite at his or her own risk releasing the organiser from any liability, including theft and accidents.
The entry ticket or pass is neither exchangeable nor refundable by the organisation.
The entry ticket or pass must be given upon entering the event.
Access to the festival grounds is off-limits or refused to people who:
- are clearly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant;
- have been banned from festivals before, imposed by either the organiser or the administrative or legal authorities;
- show by manifest behaviour to have the intent to disturb public peace or to provoke such a thing by inciting to assault, hatred, rage, etc.;
- resist the control and the non-systematic search by the festival's security guards and security services;
- refuse to declare objects that are considered to be dangerous or off-limits by the festival's security services (see article 7);
- in any way act in violation of the provisions of one or more articles of these internal regulations.
Every holder of an entry ticket or a special admission who desires to enter the festival grounds must submit to the ticket or special admission validation. Entering the festival grounds implies a possible search. The security guards can ask the holders of an entry ticket or special admission of the same sex to voluntarily submit themselves to a superficial inspection of clothing and luggage, in order to detect objects that may, when brought to the festival grounds, disrupt the course of the festival or the campsite, jeopardize the safety of the other festival goers and disturb the public peace. The security guards may request to renounce these objects.
It is forbidden for holders of an entry ticket or a special admission presenting themselves at the entrance of the festival grounds as well as the persons present on the festival grounds to bring, have somebody else bring or be in possession of the following objects:
- own drinks or food, bottles, glasses, drugs or stimulants and the like;
- people who require nutrients or medication for medical reasons (e.g. diabetes) must be in possession of a medical certificate;
- deodorant or perfume in big bottles or sprays (cosmetics in normal shape and size are allowed (max size 50ml);
- any apparatus (umbrella, sunshade, tripod for (movie) camera, cane) considered dangerous by the security services to the other festival goers may be refused;
- projectiles or explosives in solid, liquid or gaseous form;
- inflammable products or materials, sprays;
- pyrotechnical objects such as Bengal lights, etc.;
- any weapon or dangerous, sharp or bruising object which could be used in such a way (sticks, chains, stabbing or thrust weapons and the like); - if it can be used as a means to disturb the public peace, endanger the safety of the crowd and/or inflict damage to persons and goods;
- animals are not allowed on the festival grounds.
On the festival grounds, it is strictly forbidden for holders of an entry ticket or a special admission to:
- try to access inaccessible sections or to be in inaccessible sections of the site in accordance with the entry ticket or the special admission, such as production rooms, artists' lodges, neutral and VIP zones, press rooms, offices, backstage, etc.;
- climb tents, constructions, fences, closures, lighting columns, tables, benches or any other infrastructure of the site;
- obstruct the accesses, exits and evacuation routes and to linger at these locations any longer than strictly necessary for entering or exiting the site;
- disguise themselves or to avoid being recognised, to disturb the public peace and to compromise the safety of the general public;
- sell or bring to market drinks, food or any other product without the express consent of the organizer;
- throw or to shoot with any object or liquid or any other product in loose or gaseous form;
- smoke in areas where no smoking is allowed;
- pee in public;
- all vehicles that are on the site must be equipped with a sticker, issued by the organisation. Offenders will be towed at the expense of the offender.
Texts, symbols, images, gestures and obscene language inciting racism, xenophobia, provocation and discrimination are forbidden.
Festival goers must heed the directions of the organizer or his appointed or mandated persons at all times on the festival grounds. Failure to comply will lead to a removal from the festival grounds. If necessary, the organizer may call on the police. The holder of an entry ticket agrees to adhere to the instructions imposed by the organiser in the framework of the public peace and safety during the event. Festival goers who are removed from the festival grounds for any of the aforementioned reasons will be denied access to the festival grounds for the remainder of the festival, even if they are in possession of a new entry ticket or special admission. In case the organiser denies somebody access to the festival grounds, the former is entitled to deprive that person of his entry ticket and to deny that person further access in order to prevent that person from trying to enter the site. If the organiser has that person removed from the site, the former is not obliged to refund the entry ticket.
For safety reasons, the organizer reserves the right to:
- interrupt or stop the festival;
- provisionally keep the festival goers on the site at the end of the festival;
- totally or partially vacate the site;
- deny access to the site regardless of the possession of a valid entry ticket. The organizer may be forced to alter the programme or the timetable of the festival. In this case the entry ticket remains valid and it is neither exchangeable nor refundable.
12.1 To give the best possible service to you, it is imperative that we track contact details and other information about you and use it. We also want to respect your privacy of course. We therefore wish to be completely in line with the new European privacy laws, the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) or AVG (General data protection regulation). This regulation applies from 25th May 2018: Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of that data.
Every person who enters the festival grounds agrees to the fact that he or she may be photographed and filmed and that the images can be registered and stored. These pictures or footage can be used by the organizer to promote the organizer collects data to prevent or detect unlawful behaviour, to protect or enforce legal rights and for security reasons. This concerns the following personal data: first name, last name, date of birth and country of residence.
Where permitted by law, the organizer may also share this personal data (first name, last name, date of birth and country of residence) to government agencies or other authorised bodies, to protect or enforce his rights or the rights of third parties, or in the detection and prevention of fraud or other crimes. These government agencies or authorized bodies may give the organiser a negative advise concerning the access of a ticket holder. In this case the organiser refuse a ticketholder admission to the event or evict that person from the event. The ticket holder will not have any right to compensation of damages.
12.2 To be able to execute your purchase, the organiser needs to share your data with third parties. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, you explicitly give consent to share your data with the following parties for the following objectives.
12.2.1 The organizer may share your data with the following objectives:
- Check-in procedures and hospitality facilities
- Where permitted by law criminal records of ticket holders can be checked by the government agencies and in case of a negative advise by these government agencies, ticket holders can be blocked from the festival
- Customer service by Sunrise Festival and their ticket providers
- Printing of among others hard tickets (only in case you receive hard tickets)
- Reporting and statistics about visitors of Sunrise Festival
- Security, safety and health measurements
- Ticket and payment processing
- Transactional e-mails (such as e-mails to confirm the purchase of your ticket)
12.2.2 The organizer may share your data with the following parties:
- Booking companies
- Hospitality staff at check-in points
- Local and federal governments
- Mailing companies
- Operational staff on site
- Payment processing companies
- Printing companies
- Safety and health companies and staff (such as security or first aid personnel)
- Ticket providers
12.2.3 In case you want to use your right to be forgotten, the organizer needs to erase all your personal data and can no longer offer you any services necessary to fulfill your order nor give you access to the festival. In this case the order will not be refunded. Every person who enters Sunrise Festival campsite agrees to the fact that he or she may be photographed and filmed and that the images can be registered and stored. These pictures or footage can be used by the organizer to promote the festival or camping. Registering and storing these images by the police and/or organizer also takes place with the aim to ensure the enforcement of and compliance with the safety on the campsite. The processing of the images aims to prevent crimes and violations to these internal regulations and to track down and facilitate sanctioning the perpetrators by means of identification. Pictures or movies made by the festival goers on the site may not be used for commercial or public purposes, unless with written consent of the organizer.
IF ANY OF THE TERMS OF THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS ARE NOT FOLLOWED ACCESS WILL BE DENIED/REFUSED WITHOUT REFUNDING THE ENTRANCE FEE. WHEN ACCESS IS DENIED/REFUSED YOU MUST LEAVE THE FESTIVAL GROUND OR CAMPING SITE IMMEDIATELY!
Contact the European Consumer Centre Belgium: email@example.com